A Good Value
Back to Top
There’s nothing like
knowing you’re spending your money wisely and being financially responsible to
help you relax and enjoy your newfound peace of mind and freedom. At Brightview
Country Club Heights, we strive to provide the best value in senior living –
whether you choose Independent Living, Assisted Living or Dementia Care.
- Brightview Country Club Heights is an exceptionally good value compared
to the cost of maintaining your own home, especially combined with all the
services that are included -- along with your beautiful apartment -- in the
monthly service fee. Examples of included services are scheduled transportation,
dining, daily activities, housekeeping, linen laundry service, interior and
exterior maintenance, concierge service, and a 24-hour staff that is friendly
- Monthly fees are based on the apartment size and style
you choose and there are a variety of options to suit a variety of needs and
- All taxes, utilities and services are included, except for
phone and cable – another great value. As a full-service, rental community
Brightview Country Club Heights gives you the ability to remain on top of your
- Brightview Country Club Heights offers all-inclusive pricing
that covers everything from your apartment to your activities. So, there are no
surprise fees, condo fees or mandatory add-ons. Ancillary offerings, if any, may
be taken advantage of solely at the resident’s discretion.
- A full
calendar of social, educational and recreational opportunities is also included
in the monthly fee as well as wellness services such as blood pressure and other
health screenings and fitness equipment designed specifically for seniors.
- Convenience is another aspect of value. Having all the community amenities
at your fingertips such as the community store, the pub, and on-site
- There is also the immeasurable value of peace of
mind. Knowing you are increasing your quality of life. Freeing yourself from the
stress and dangers of home upkeep such as raking leaves, shoveling snow,
negotiating risky ladders or basement stairs – even managing contractors for
home or appliance repairs.
- And, should it ever be needed for you or
your spouse, Assisted Living services are available in the comfort of your
- Ask your community representative for a free worksheet to
help you compare your current living expenses to the increased independence of
Brightview Country Club Heights.
- Brightview Country Club Heights provides Assisted Living services in the
comfort of your apartment.
- Residents receive the value of a highly
trained team committed to providing gentle, respectful care without having to
leave their current apartment.
- Personalized Service Plans, addressing residents’ unique desires, wishes and care needs, are developed for each resident. Up to five hours of personal care each week is included in the base fee and Supplemental Service Packages are available for additional care needs. Monthly fees include the determined level of personal assistance as
well as the apartment, community amenities, activity programs, and housekeeping,
meals, linen laundry, 24-hour concierge, and scheduled transportation
- Assisted living includes the peace of mind of having a nurse
available 24 hours a day.
- Potential Tax Deductibility
advantage. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility for this deduction.
- Known at Brightview Country Club Heights as Wellspring Village, the
Dementia Care neighborhood includes the full complement of Assisted Living
services. In addition, the exceptional value of residents’ experience at
Wellspring Village is highlighted best in three important areas: Design, Care
and Quality of Life.
- Design: The dignified, residential design with
private and companion apartments fosters feelings of belonging. Reminiscent of
“any-home USA”, Wellspring Village provides residents a sense of familiarity in
their environment. And, because the neighborhood is secure, memory-impaired
residents can move about freely and comfortably whether indoors or outdoors.
Design elements include safety features as well as helpful cues for every day
tasks, which can minimize stress and promote positive feelings of
- Care: Wellspring Village staff are specifically trained
in innovative care techniques of patience, positive reinforcement and
constructive re-direction. This affirms a sense of choice for residents in
- Quality of Life: Wellspring Village offers the
peace of mind of having a nurse available 24 hours a day, and the services of a
Wellspring Village Director, who oversees all aspects of day to day life
including care, services and programing. Programs are planned in accordance with
resident interests, which promotes feelings of accomplishment and productivity.
It is the combination of comfortable surroundings, gentle care, and meaningful
activity that promote quality of life for our residents and residents’
- The monthly fee covers the uniquely designed apartment and
neighborhood, a dedicated team and personalized plan of care for this demanding
disease, resident-appropriate activities, and includes the full complement of
Assisted Living services.
- Wellspring Village can be a less expensive
alternative to the cost of in-home care or skilled nursing.
Deductibility advantage. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility
for this deduction.