A Good Value - Brightview Bel Air
Back to Top
There’s nothing like knowing you’re spending your money wisely and
being financially responsible to help you relax and enjoy your newfound peace
of mind and freedom. At Brightview Bel Air, we strive to provide the best
value in senior living – whether you choose Assisted Living or Dementia Care.
- Brightview Bel Air Assisted Living is an exceptionally good value for
the depth and breadth of personalized holistic care and service residents
receive – much more than could be accomplished in a non-group setting.
- Residents receive the value of a highly trained team committed to providing
gentle, respectful care and creating an environment where residents can live to
their fullest potential.
- Physical assistance with the activities of
daily living is coupled with an apartment that is right-sized to provide a
sense of independence and self-sufficiency, a great value that can perk up
self-esteem and promote a positive outlook.
- Personalized Service Plans, addressing residents’ unique desires, wishes and care needs, are developed for each resident. Up to five hours of personal care each week is included in the base fee and Supplemental Service Packages are available for additional care needs. Monthly fees
include the determined level of personal assistance as well as the apartment,
community amenities, activity programs, and housekeeping, meals, linen
laundry, concierge, and scheduled transportation services.
- The health and wellness value of social interaction cannot be
over-estimated. A full-time Vibrant Living Director is dedicated to creating
a full calendar of social opportunities and activities to stimulate the mind,
body and spirit.
- Assisted living also includes the peace of mind of
having a nurse available 24 hours a day.
- Potential Tax
Deductibilityadvantage. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility
for this deduction.
- Assisted Living is also a good value when
compared to the cost of contracted in-home care, which may be more expensive
yet cannot provide the well-rounded, holistic care of Assisted Living at
Brightview Bel Air.
- Ask your community representative for a free
worksheet to help you compare current living expenses plus in-home care to
Assisted Living at Brightview Bel Air.
- Known at Brightview Bel Air as Wellspring
Village, the Dementia Care neighborhood includes the full complement of
Assisted Living services. In addition, the exceptional value of residents’
experience at Wellspring Village is highlighted best in three important areas:
Design, Care and Quality of Life.
- Design: The dignified, residential
design with private and companion apartments fosters feelings of belonging.
Reminiscent of “any-home USA”, Wellspring Village provides residents a sense
of familiarity in their environment. And, because the neighborhood is secure,
memory-impaired residents can move about freely and comfortably whether
indoors or outdoors. Design elements include safety features as well as
helpful cues for every day tasks, which can minimize stress and promote
positive feelings of self-reliance.
- Care: Wellspring Village staff
are specifically trained in innovative care techniques of patience, positive
reinforcement and constructive re-direction. This affirms a sense of choice
for residents in day-to-day activities.
- Quality of Life: Wellspring
Village offers the peace of mind of having a nurse available 24 hours a day,
and the services of a Wellspring Village Director, who oversees all aspects of
day to day life including care, services and programming. A variety of
programs are planned in accordance with resident interests, which promotes
feelings of accomplishment and productivity. It is the combination of
comfortable surroundings, gentle care, and meaningful activity that promote
quality of life for our residents and residents’ families.
monthly fee covers the uniquely designed apartment and neighborhood, a
dedicated team and personalized plan of care for this demanding disease,
resident-appropriate activities, and includes the full complement of Assisted
- Wellspring Village can be a less expensive
alternative to the cost of in-home care or skilled nursing.
Deductibility advantage. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility
for this deduction.