Brightview Senior Living is honored to announce it has ranked on the Fortune Best Workplaces in New York™ 2021 list for its exceptional company culture. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Brightview owns and operates three communities in New York: Brightview Lake Tappan, Brightview Sayville, and Brightview Tarrytown.
The Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York™ 2021 list is largely based on direct survey feedback from employees, benchmarked versus all other organizations. Some of the survey feedback from Brightview associates include:
- 94% believe "You are made to feel welcome when you join the company"
- 93% believe "I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community"
- 92% believe "When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride"
- 92% believe "I am given the resources and equipment to do my job"
- 92% believe "My work has special meaning: this is not 'just a job'"
“Every day, we are grateful for our dedicated associates who care for our residents like family. We have always said our associates are what make Brightview a vibrant community. We know that if we’re a great place to work, in turn, our communities will be a great place to live. For Brightview associates to have provided such extraordinary feedback during the challenge of a pandemic is truly humbling.”.doug dollenberG, Brightview Senior Living, President
Brightview was assessed on how associates’ experiences varied depending on their job role, gender, race/ethnicity, payroll status, and other characteristics to ensure that they are creating a great workplace for all.
To date, Brightview has been honored with various accolades, including:
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021
- #1 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ in 2020
- #1 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ in 2019
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women 2019
- Certification by Great Place to Work®
Learn more about Living at Brightview