A Good Value - Brightview Avondell
Back to Top
There’s nothing like knowing you’re spending your money wisely and
being financially responsible to help you relax and enjoy your new found peace
of mind and freedom. At Brightview Avondell, we strive to provide the best
value in senior living – whether you choose Independent Living
Living at our Bel Air, MD campus.
- Brightview Avondell is an exceptionally good value compared to the cost
of maintaining your own home, especially combined with all the services that
are included -- along with your beautiful apartment -- in the monthly service
fee. Examples of included services are scheduled transportation, dining, daily
activities, housekeeping, linen laundry service, interior and exterior
maintenance, concierge service, and a 24-hour staff that is friendly and
- Monthly fees are based on the apartment size and style you
choose and there are a variety of options to suit a variety of needs and
- All taxes, utilities and services are included, except for
phone – another great value.
- As a full-service, rental community
Brightview Avondell has no large Entrance Fee so there is the additional value
of staying in control of your finances.
- Brightview Avondell offers
all-inclusive pricing that covers everything from your apartment to your
activities. So, there are no surprise fees, condo fees or mandatory add-ons.
Ancillary offerings, if any, may be taken advantage of solely at the resident’s
- A full calendar of social, educational and recreational
opportunities is also included in the monthly fee as well as wellness services
such as blood pressure and other health screenings and state-of-the-art fitness
equipment designed specifically for seniors.
- Convenience is another
aspect of value. Having all the community amenities at your fingertips such as
the community store, the pub, movie theater and on-site beauty/barber shop.
- There is also the incalculable value of peace of mind. Knowing you
are increasing your quality of life. Freeing yourself from the stress and
dangers of home upkeep such as raking leaves, shoveling snow, negotiating risky
ladders or basement stairs – even managing contractors for home or appliance
- And, should it ever be needed for you or your spouse,
Assisted Living services are right on campus.
- Ask your community
representative for a free worksheet to help you compare your current living
expenses to the increased independence of Brightview Avondell.
- Brightview Avondell Assisted Living is an
exceptionally good value for the depth and breadth of personalized holistic
care and service residents receive – much more than could be accomplished in a
- Residents receive the value of a highly trained
team committed to providing gentle, respectful care and creating an environment
where residents can live to their fullest potential.
assistance with the activities of daily living is coupled with an apartment
that is right-sized to provide a sense of independence and self-sufficiency, a
great value that can perk up self-esteem and promote a positive outlook.
- Personalized Service Plans, addressing residents’ unique desires, wishes and care needs, are developed for each resident.Up to five hours of personal care each week is included in the base fee and Supplemental Service Packages are available for additional care needs.Monthly fees include the determined level of personal assistance as
well as the apartment, community amenities, activity programs, and
housekeeping, meals, linen laundry, 24-hour concierge, and scheduled
- The health and wellness value of social
interaction cannot be over-estimated. A full-time Vibrant Living Director is
dedicated to creating a full calendar of social opportunities and activities to
stimulate the mind, body and spirit.
- Assisted living includes the
peace of mind of having a nurse available 24 hours a day.
Deductibility advantage. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility
for this deduction.
- Assisted Living is also a good value when
compared to the cost of contracted in-home care, which not only can be more
expensive but cannot provide the well-rounded, holistic care of Assisted Living
- Ask your community representative for a free worksheet to
help you compare current living expenses plus in-home care to Assisted Living
at Brightview Avondell.