The greatest compliment we receive at Brightview Baldwin Park is when resident refer their friends - and in some cases, their children! Yes, families love Brightview Baldwin Park so much that some of our residents are actually the second generation to live in the community. Voted “#1 in the "Valley”, our residents are friendly, our associates are among the best in the industry, and our community is beautiful and welcoming. We have many walking paths with picturesque trees and views of Virginia, a dining room with large glass windows so you can see outside, and a cozy fireplace for an evening retreat. And for animal lovers, our community dog Spice shares so much love and companionship. All these amenities come with respectful, personalized care if you need it. Come see why Brightview Baldwin Park is the premier no large entrance fee senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community in Staunton, Virginia. Schedule a visit to discover your vibrant life at Brightview Baldwin Park.
Staunton Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
Download our complimentary step-by-step guide to choosing the right senior living community
When faced with the task of searching for senior or retirement living, most people don’t even know where to start. We're here to help you with our complimentary guide to choosing the right community.
Complimentary assessment to help you find the best senior living option
Our complimentary online assessment and guide will help you better understand your needs. Learn more about what senior living options might be best for you or your family. Answers online questions about your situation and be better prepared in about 4 minutes. Clarify needs and preferences to make the best choice and start the right conversations to plan for the future.
How can we help you?
Fill out the form below to learn more or to schedule a personal visit. For job inquires please visit our Careers page.
Brightview Resident and Family Testimonials
Video: Experience Vibrant Senior Living
Enjoy what truly matters
Let us do the cooking
You’ll love feasting in our gorgeous restaurant-like dining room with beautiful views of the outdoors. Brightview Baldwin Park's chef-prepared meals are delicious, and our dining staff is exceptional – we’ll serve the food, clean up and wash the dishes so you can relax and enjoy your meal. If you have a special occasion, you can host your family and friends in our private dining room. You celebrate and we’ll do the work!Social Life and Dining
Live your way
Whichever apartment you choose, you can trust that it was designed to encourage independence and comfort. We have deluxe studio, one and two bedroom apartments, some of which come with fully-equipped kitchens and their own balcony or patio. All apartments have large windows, ample closet space for all of your clothes, and one or more baths. You’ll love your new home at Brightview Baldwin Park.Amenities
Get help when you need it
You want to live a fulfilling life, and we’re here to help you achieve that. Brightview Baldwin Park has Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Our partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association has led us to develop a comprehensive support program for our residents and their families. So whether you want to shed some pesky household chores or if you need help with mobility or more, we’ll work with you and your family to develop a personalized plan that meets your individual needs.Types of Living
Why Brightview Senior Living?
- The “Flourishing at Brightview” program – before residents move in, Brightview associates take the time to learn each resident’s likes, dislikes, careers, past and present hobbies, and aspirations to ensure they receive the most of what Brightview offers. New residents are introduced to current residents with similar interests, and invitations to meals and other activities make it easier to make friends quickly.
- Brightview’s approach to care is centered on Possibilities, Independence, and Choice. Residents who require a helping hand are encouraged to maintain their independence and choice in their activities of daily living. We believe that each person, no matter how old or frail, has the possibility to grow and experience joy every day.
- To ensure the highest quality living experience for residents and their families, residents and associates complete an annual, confidential satisfaction survey, and action plans are developed by the company to address feedback.
- Brightview’s activities are based on a philosophy that incorporates all dimensions of wellness: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Cultural and Emotional (SPICE). With activities like guest speakers, trips to the theater, and friendly games of poker, Brightview residents remain engaged. Brightview and our partner Bayada also offer the SPICE in Motion program, an exercise class which has been statistically proven to increase the health and well-being of residents. Residents experience increased mobility, faster recovery from surgeries, and significantly lower re-hospitalization rates.
- Brightview builds and operates Brightview Senior Living communities, which means that from the initial design of the building through daily operations, everything is centered on creating an exceptional experience for our residents.
Brightview Baldwin Park Location
Life at Brightview Baldwin Park
Upcoming Events at Brightview Baldwin ParkMore events on Facebook
Download our complimentary monthly cost comparison guide
Our complimentary Cost Comparison Guide explains why many of today’s seniors are opting to rent, but more importantly, it will help you to determine if a rental community such as a Brightview Senior Living Community is the answer to your own financial and lifestyle goals.