Premium Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
Arlington’s “townies” love staying in their beloved Arlington while receiving exceptional senior Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Enhanced Care, and you will too. Located at the location of the former Symmes Hospital with beautiful views of the Boston Skyline, you’ll feel like you are living in a boutique-style resort! Pick a book from our well-stocked library and find a quiet nook to read. Or enjoy a cookout on the patio. Attend talks given by authors or learn how to foxtrot during ballroom dancing lessons. And every day we have happy hour at the pub! With a location so close to all the cultural events that Boston has to offer, our Vibrant Living Director will give you plenty of choices to fill your day. Enjoy cruise-ship style Assisted Living and innovative Memory Care right here in Arlington, Massachusetts with no large entrance fee!
Enjoy Summer Savings when you move-in by 7/31 and save $10,000!
Brightview Arlington Community Features:
- Experienced Director Team
- 20-plus years of trust and experience
- Ranked #1 by FORTUNE Magazine in 2019 and 2020
- Chef-prepared meals daily
- Outdoor patio for entertaining
- Flexible activity area for entertainment, presentations, and gatherings
- Daily programs to stay active and engaged
- Cozy library with books, newspapers, magazines, and computers
- Exercise and Physical Therapy room
- Full-service beauty/barber shop with manicures available
- Underground parking for residents and guests