You have a variety of different types of senior living and retirement community options to choose from when you're looking to move. There's Independent Living, Assisted Living, Dementia Care, and Enhanced Care. Deciding which type of lifestyle is right for you depends on the amount of assistance you may need with day-to-day activities. Also, there are rental continuing care communities like Brightview Senior Living with no large entrance fee and the traditional continuing care retirement communities with large entrance fees. We'll help explain the differences so you can choose the senior living community that's right for you.Find a Brightview Senior Living Community
Types of Senior Living Communities
Helping you make informed decisions
Types of Senior Living - Choose the lifestyle that’s right for you.
Download our complimentary step-by-step guide to choosing the right senior living community
When faced with the task of searching for senior or retirement living, most people don’t even know where to start. We're here to help you with our complimentary guide to choosing the right community.
Complimentary assessment to help you find the best senior living option
Our complimentary online assessment and guide will help you better understand your needs. Learn more about what senior living options might be best for you or your family. Answers online questions about your situation and be better prepared in about 4 minutes. Clarify needs and preferences to make the best choice and start the right conversations to plan for the future.
Senior Living at Brightview Live Vibrant
Independent Living is for seniors who want a wonderful home without all the work. With a calendar full of activities and cultural events to keep you busy, housekeeping and prepared meals so you have more free time, and even parking so you can still have your own car, Independent living means less stress and more fun.Independent Living
Assisted Living encourages independence but still provides the help that is needed. We will work with you to develop a personalized care plan so our experienced, trained associates know when to step in and help — or when to let you lead the way. Maybe you need help with mobility or maybe you need help remembering to take your medication. And, of course, our Vibrant Living Director is here to help you have fun!Assisted Living
Residents experiencing memory loss live in a secure neighborhood within the greater Brightview community. Wellspring Village® is a place where residents can safely live in apartments specifically designed to encourage independence, participate in social programs that are tailored to their abilities, interests and gifts, and be cared for by our exceptional staff.Memory Care
We understand that some seniors living with ALS, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, or other types of individual care needs require a higher level of care. Living in a nursing home is not your only option. At Brightview Senior Living, you’ll receive special attention to your needs in our exclusive Enhanced Care neighborhood, where we provide additional and enhanced Assisted Living care. You value your privacy, so it’s all in an extremely private setting. There’s also a licensed nurse on site so you or your loved one can get medical attention when you need it.Enhanced Care
How can we help you?
Fill out the form below to learn more or to schedule a personal visit. For job inquires please visit our Careers page.
Social Life at Brightview
Try something new
If you’ve thought about taking up a new hobby like painting or gardening, you’ll finally have the time at Brightview. We offer new classes every day for all kinds of activities. You’ll also find volunteer opportunities, fitness classes, games, get-togethers, and so much more. You’ll never be bored here.
Brightview Resident and Family Testimonials
Why Brightview Senior Living?
- The “Flourishing at Brightview” program – before residents move in, Brightview associates take the time to learn each resident’s likes, dislikes, careers, past and present hobbies, and aspirations to ensure they receive the most of what Brightview offers. New residents are introduced to current residents with similar interests, and invitations to meals and other activities make it easier to make friends quickly.
- Brightview’s approach to care is centered on Possibilities, Independence, and Choice. Residents who require a helping hand are encouraged to maintain their independence and choice in their activities of daily living. We believe that each person, no matter how old or frail, has the possibility to grow and experience joy every day.
- To ensure the highest quality living experience for residents and their families, residents and associates complete an annual, confidential satisfaction survey, and action plans are developed by the company to address feedback.
- Brightview’s activities are based on a philosophy that incorporates all dimensions of wellness: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Cultural and Emotional (SPICE). With activities like guest speakers, trips to the theater, and friendly games of poker, Brightview residents remain engaged. Brightview and our partner Bayada also offer the SPICE in Motion program, an exercise class which has been statistically proven to increase the health and well-being of residents. Residents experience increased mobility, faster recovery from surgeries, and significantly lower re-hospitalization rates.
- Brightview builds and operates Brightview Senior Living communities, which means that from the initial design of the building through daily operations, everything is centered on creating an exceptional experience for our residents.