Most people know Brightview North Andover because we are located at the former Boston Ski Hill. But what they might not know is that in the summer there’s a meadow that’s home to an endangered butterfly preserve, and you have access to many trails in the nearby state park. This is life for Brightview North Andover Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care residents. But on days when you might just want to stay inside, we have many activities – from catching a movie in our theater, playing billiards in our pub, arts and crafts, daily happy hour at the pub, and even taking a break in our spa. Residents enjoy a monthly-rental all-inclusive lifestyle and no large entrance fee. Schedule a personal visit today and see why we're the premier independent senior living and assisted living community in North Andover, Massachusetts.
Resort-Style North Andover Senior Living
Monthly Rental Community vs. CCRC
Brightview Senior Living provides vibrant senior living rentals and is committed to helping area seniors and their families make smart, well-informed decisions about their futures. We've outlined the different independent senior and assisted living costs comparison between communities offering senior independent living and assisted living rentals and a traditional Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) with a large Entrance Fee.
Download our complimentary step-by-step guide to choosing the right senior living community
When faced with the task of searching for senior or retirement living, most people don’t even know where to start. We're here to help you with our complimentary guide to choosing the right community.
How can we help you?
Fill out the form below to learn more or to schedule a personal visit. For job inquires please visit our Careers page.
Resident and Family Testimonials
Why Brightview Senior Living?
- The “Flourishing at Brightview” program – before residents move in, Brightview associates take the time to learn each resident’s likes, dislikes, careers, past and present hobbies, and aspirations to ensure they receive the most of what Brightview offers. New residents are introduced to current residents with similar interests, and invitations to meals and other activities make it easier to make friends quickly.
- Brightview’s approach to care is centered on Possibilities, Independence, and Choice. Residents who require a helping hand are encouraged to maintain their independence and choice in their activities of daily living. We believe that each person, no matter how old or frail, has the possibility to grow and experience joy every day.
- To ensure the highest quality living experience for residents and their families, residents and associates complete an annual, confidential satisfaction survey, and action plans are developed by the company to address feedback.
- Brightview’s activities are based on a philosophy that incorporates all dimensions of wellness: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Cultural and Emotional (SPICE). With activities like guest speakers, trips to the theater, and friendly games of poker, Brightview residents remain engaged. Brightview and our partner Bayada also offer the SPICE in Motion program, an exercise class which has been statistically proven to increase the health and well-being of residents. Residents experience increased mobility, faster recovery from surgeries, and significantly lower re-hospitalization rates.
- Brightview builds and operates Brightview Senior Living communities, which means that from the initial design of the building through daily operations, everything is centered on creating an exceptional experience for our residents.
Enjoy what truly matters
Let us do the cooking
You’ll love having your delicious chef-prepared meals served right to your table. It’s like eating at a restaurant every night! We’ll cook, serve, and clean up. Relax and let us handle those daily chores. And for special occasions, you can host your own dinner in our private dining room. Enjoy your friends and family, and leave the work to us.Social Life and Dining
Live your way
When you move into Brightview North Andover, it’s your new home – and it should feel that way. That’s why we designed it so every one of our apartments has large windows for lots of natural light, as well as its own heating and cooling. Some apartments come with a fully-equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, and even a balcony or patio. Choose from a deluxe one or two bedroom apartment. You’ll appreciate how our design enhances your independence.Amenities
Get help when you need it
Let us take care of you. Brightview North Andover has Independent living, Assisted living, and Memory Care all under one roof - so if your needs change, you won’t have to move from the community you love. Whether you just want to shed all your pesky chores or if you need help with mobility and managing your daily medications, we’ll work with you and your family to meet your individual needs.Types of Living
Video: Learn more about our memory care philosophy
Get to Know Brightview
Explore the Possibilities
Take a look around and come visit us! We know you’re going to love it here. At Brightview Senior Living, our approach to care is centered on Possibilities, Independence, and Choice. Residents enjoy wonderful apartments, large common area spaces to enjoy with friends and family, resort-style amenities, chef-prepared food, daily programs to enjoy, caring staff, and so much more.
Brightview North Andover location
Life at Brightview North Andover
Upcoming Events at Brightview North AndoverMore events on Facebook
Download our complimentary monthly cost comparison guide
Our complimentary Cost Comparison Guide explains why many of today’s seniors are opting to rent, but more importantly, it will help you to determine if a rental community such as a Brightview Senior Living Community is the answer to your own financial and lifestyle goals.