Discover the possibilities in our new senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community near beautiful Lake Quannapowitt. At Brightview Wakefield, residents can wake each morning and enjoy a daily stroll along the lake’s walking trails. Our vibrant and pet-friendly community encourages you to get out and get active. Or, take a break in our spa or spend some quiet time in our well-stocked library. Located in the center of downtown Wakefield, Massachusetts, there’s always something to do here – plenty of restaurants and shopping are within walking distance and our vibrant living directors always have exciting things planned. Brightview Wakefield is a monthly-rental community with no large entrance fee, and provides the care you need, so you won’t have to move from the community you love if your needs change. Brightview Wakefield offers the senior living lifestyle you deserve.
Wakefield Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
We're here to help! Download our complimentary guide to choosing the right senior living community
We're here to help! When faced with the task of searching for senior or retirement living, most people don’t even know where to start. We created a beneficial and complimentary guide to choosing the right senior living community.
Complimentary assessment to help you find the best senior living option
Our complimentary online assessment and guide will help you better understand your needs. Learn more about what senior living options might be best for you or your family. Answers online questions about your situation and be better prepared in about 4 minutes. Clarify needs and preferences to make the best choice and start the right conversations to plan for the future.
How can we help you?
Fill out the form below to learn more or to schedule a personal visit. For job inquires please visit our Careers page.
Brightview Senior Living Resident & Family Testimonials
Video: Experience Vibrant Senior Living
Enjoy what truly matters
Let us do the cooking
You’ll enjoy meals from our restaurant-quality chefs. With a dining staff prepared to serve you, eating will always be a treat. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. For special occasions, you can host your family and friends in our private dining room. And if you want, you can even enjoy a meal at one of the many nearby restaurants in downtown Wakefield.Social Life and Dining
Live your way
This is your home. Be comfortable, relax, and enjoy your life. We have 131 deluxe studios, one and two bedroom apartments to choose from, many of which have their own balcony or patio. Enjoy a fully-equipped kitchen in our Independent Living apartments, bathrooms designed for safety and comfort, and your own washer and dryer. And if you choose Assisted Living or Memory Care, let us do your laundry! With an underground garage with resident and visitor parking as well as a community shuttle, getting around couldn’t be easier. Warm and easy to enjoy – that’s life at Brightview Wakefield.Amenities
Get help when you need it
Let Brightview Wakefield take care of you. With choices in independent living, assisted living, or memory care, you won’t have to move if your needs change. Whether you want to shed all your pesky chores or if you need help with mobility and managing your daily medications, we’ll work with you and your family to meet your individual needs.Types of Living
Why Brightview Senior Living Communities?
- The “Flourishing at Brightview” program – before residents move in, Brightview Senior Living associates take the time to learn each resident’s likes, dislikes, careers, past and present hobbies, and aspirations to ensure they receive the most of what a Brightview Senior Living community offers. New residents are introduced to current residents with similar interests, and invitations to meals and other activities make it easier to make friends quickly.
- Brightview’s approach to care is centered on Possibilities, Independence, and Choice. Residents who require a helping hand are encouraged to maintain their independence and choice in their activities of daily living. We believe that each person, no matter how old or frail, has the possibility to grow and experience joy every day.
- To ensure the highest quality living experience for residents and their families, residents and associates complete an annual, confidential satisfaction survey, and action plans are developed by the company to address feedback.
- Brightview Senior Living community activities are based on a philosophy that incorporates all dimensions of wellness: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Cultural and Emotional (SPICE). With activities like guest speakers, trips to the theater, and friendly games of poker, Brightview Senior Living residents remain engaged. Brightview Senior Living communities and our partner Bayada also offer the SPICE in Motion program, an exercise class which has been statistically proven to increase the health and well-being of residents. Residents experience increased mobility, faster recovery from surgeries, and significantly lower re-hospitalization rates.
- Brightview builds and operates Brightview Senior Living communities, which means that from the initial design of the building through daily operations, everything is centered on creating an exceptional experience for our residents.