We look forward to speak with you soon! One of our community directors will be contacting you to help you learn more about Brightview Senior Living. In the meantime, please feel free to use our website as a great resource to learn more about or vibrant senior living communities.
In an effort to safeguard our residents and associates, Brightview Senior Living took the proactive approach to close our communities to visitors. Our primary objective at this time is the health and safety of our residents and associates.
In times like these, the services and care we provide are making life a little less stressful and safer for our residents and their families. In addition to following the care and virus prevention guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, here are some of Brightview Senior Living's response measures:
- Daily briefings with Brightview leadership and community teams
- Restricting non-essential visitors and performing health screenings on associates and essential community visitors
- Restricting residents from leaving the grounds of our community for non-emergency reasons
- In-apartment dining
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Maintaining resident vibrancy through social distancing programs
- "Virtual Visits" for families to encourage social distancing
If we can help you in any way, we are just a phone call away. We are prepared to share information about our community or to be a resource to you during these challenging times. Please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here for you.
Please stay safe and remember to take care of each other!
Brightview Senior Living