We understand that some seniors have individual needs that require a higher level of care. You’ll receive special attention to your needs in our exclusive Enhanced Care neighborhood, where we provide additional help with things such as catheter care or ostomy care. You value your privacy, so it’s all in an extremely private setting. There’s also a licensed nurse on site so you or your loved one can get medical attention when you need it.
Enhanced Care can address a variety of resident care needs:
- Total care for residents needing a two-person assist
- Routine catheter care
- Routine ostomy care
- Routine nephrostomy care
- Wound care, stages 1 and 2
- End-of-life care
- Assistance with feeding at meal times
Our Enhanced Care Program brings together:
- Certified nursing professionals who are trained in first aid, CPR and transfers using a Hoyer Lift
- Up to 25 hours of care included in base fee
- Partnership with BAYADA Health Services for skilled nursing services, and physical, occupational and speech therapies as needed.