We understand that some seniors living with ALS, Parkinson's Disease, Muscular Sclerosis, or other types of individual care needs require a higher level of care. Living in a nursing home is not your only option. At Brightview Senior Living, you’ll receive special attention to your needs in our exclusive Enhanced Care neighborhood, where we provide additional and enhanced Assisted Living care. You value your privacy, so it’s all in an extremely private setting. There’s also a licensed nurse on site so you or your loved one can get medical attention when you need it.
Enhanced Care offers the standard assisted living care plus:
- Higher staff ratio to assist with care needs
- Total care for residents needing a two-person assist
- Care for your additional physical needs
- 24-hour licensed nurse or site
- Wound care, stages 1 and 2
- End-of-life care
- Assistance with feeding at meal times
- No shared suites
Our Enhanced Care Program brings together:
- Certified nursing professionals who are trained in first aid, CPR and transfers using a Hoyer Lift
- Up to 25 hours of care included in base fee
- Partnership with BAYADA Health Services for skilled nursing services, and physical, occupational and speech therapies as needed.