Brightview Senior Living was built on the idea that a great place to work is a great place to live. We also believe if you love what you do, it shows. At Brightview, you have the opportunity every day to make a positive difference in the lives of residents and fellow associates.
We have senior and assisted living jobs available for a wide range of skill sets: nurses and health aides, housekeepers, dining servers, sales, chefs, executive directors, and even activity coordinators. (Yes, you can get paid to have fun!) In addition, our Home Office provides career opportunities for professionals who support our communities and the residents they serve. Brightview Senior Living Home Office support positions include human resources, development, IT, accounting and finance, marketing, regional support, health and wellness, and more.
BRIGHTVIEW HAS BEEN RECENTLY HONORED WITH VARIOUS ACCOLADES:
- 2021 PEOPLES Magazine Companies that Care® List
- #1 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ in 2021
- FORTUNE Top 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021
- #1 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ in 2020
- #1 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ in 2019
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- Great Place to Work 2019, 2020, 2021
- Certification by Great Place to Work®
Read about Brightview Senior Living women in leadership roles: