At Brightview Senior Living, we put a focus quality customer service, senior nutrition and healthy food offerings while still giving residents independence and choice in their selections.
Culinary & Dining Associates
Dining Services Directors
- Manage Community Dining Team and Budget
- Establish Communication plan which includes our team, residents, and family members
- Manage vendor relationships
- Maintain clean and safe dining areas
- Work with the team to prepare meals
- Manage schedules
- Partner with Dining Services Director to monitor inventory, ensure efficient operations, meet budget
- Lead and personally contribute to preparation and cooking for all dining venues
- Provide training, coaching, guidance, and direction to link cooks
- Assist with managing schedules
- Prepare meals for residents, family members, guests and associates
- Utilize healthy ingredients in meals in a manner that optimizes nutrition and enhances the dining experience
- You will have the opportunity to adjust or adapt recipes to accommodate specific dietary needs and special requests, whenever possible
- Cook and prepare menus for special events at the community
- Ensure residents, family members, and guests have an exceptional dining experience by serving them healthy and delicious meals, and by displaying a warm, engaging demeanor
- Provide friendly and attentive service, and show genuine hospitality in order to build a rapport with residents
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGERS
- Working closely with the Community Executive Director to create an efficient community operation
- Oversee clerical, bookkeeping, budgeting, financial reporting, human resources and accounting support
- Maintain resident and associate files in accordance to regulations, manage transactions, computer systems and operations such as AP/Payroll/Billing/Work Orders, etc.
- Supervise Concierge and Security Associates
- Develop and promote programs and activities for residents, family members, and guests to remain active and engaged
- Create flyers and newsletters encouraging all to embrace our culture of vibrant living!
- Incorporate SPICE (Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Cultural, and Emotional wellness) into the daily lives of residents
- Serve as the initial point of contact in the reception area and respond to incoming calls
- Assist with marketing efforts and promoting programs and events for our residents, and encouraging all to embrace our culture of vibrant living!
- Provide administrative support to all departments